Strava Apple Watch App
His work has appeared in Computer Currents, The Examiner, The Spruce, and other publications. Next, click on the Wi-Fi icon in the menu bar next to Bluetooth and select Turn Wi-Fi Off. Enable the connection once more by repeating the steps and examine if the auto unlock characteristic works. To reset connections on a Mac, click on the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar at high left corner of the display.
- Touch and hold an app icon after which tap on the “X” button.
- In that case, you’ll be able to contact Spotify Support for further assistance in performing extra advanced solutions to repair random crashes on Spotify.
- Alternatively, you’ll be able to unpair your Apple Watch manually within the Watch iPhone app, start over, after which run the software program replace.
- If your Apple Watch just isn’t connecting to your iPhone, there are a couple of simple troubleshooting steps that can treatment most problems and get your Apple Watch paired very quickly.
- Once Airplane mode is enabled, it’ll turn to yellow.
- Allow your watch to complete rebooting and as soon as it’s steady, strive opening Spotify app and see if it’s still crashing or not working as supposed.
You will be prompted to authorize Strava for Apple Watch. Open the “My Watch” section of the Apple Watch app in your telephone. Download the Strava app on your iPhone if you haven’t already.
Your Apple Watch Is Turning On!
The Apple Watch is an incredibly superior timepiece, nevertheless it’s much more than that. It’s additionally a very helpful iPhone accessory that you should use right from your wrist to hold out duties you’d normally do on your iPhone. It’s been almost three years since the Watch was released?
Then scroll via the active apps till you see the Spotify app. It is the button with the small “i” and the circle round it. Rebooting the gadgets ought to remedy most issues when your Apple Watch will not pair. If you’re still having issues, it is time to dive into some deeper troubleshooting steps.
Using And Customizing Apple Watch Issues
The charger’s magnets align your Apple Watch, and you must see a green lightning bolton the watch face. On your iPhone, ensure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. First, convey your Apple Watch and paired iPhone shut together. If you still see that the devices are disconnected and need help, attempt the steps beneath. If you see a purple iPhone icon on your Apple Watch, or you’re trying to pair and can’t discover the “i” icon, attempt to join your gadgets once more.
If you can use the common restart technique, at all times do this first. If the software program update has not yet began on the Apple Watch, launch the Watch app on your iPhone and head to General. Now, faucet on ‘Usage and choose Software Update,’ delete the update file, and attempt to download and install the watchOS update once more. If there aren’t any pending updates for your watch, attempt restarting it and see if that fixes the issue. To restart your Apple Watch, merely press and hold the Digital Crown and aspect button at the identical timeuntil the Apple emblem reveals up.